Discover the revolutionary world of All-on-4 implants, the ultimate solution for full mouth dental reconstruction. Designed to restore smiles and rebuild confidence, All-on-4 implants have transformed the field of dentistry. This groundbreaking technique involves the strategic placement of just four dental implants per arch, providing a stable foundation for a complete set of new teeth. Not only does this method drastically reduce treatment time and discomfort, but it also ensures remarkable aesthetic results and improved functionality. Dental clinics in Budapest, Hungary have embraced the power of All-on-4 and All-on-6 technology, harnessing the latest advancements to offer patients an unparalleled dental experience. Prepare to embark on a transformative journey as we explore how All-on-4 implants, and their innovative counterparts, pave the way for a radiant smile and a brand-new lease on life.
All-on-4 and /or All-on-6 implants retained dentures
It is important to know the differences between the anatomy of the lower and upper jaw-bone. The palate and the ridge of the upper jaw assure the denture a prosperous underpinning and a special vacuum-effect is also available. These help the fixation and stability of the prosthesis without glue.
It is more difficult to make a denture for the lower jaw because it has a small and sharp ridge and the tongue is always trying to push the extraneous material out. The muscles of the face and the exact integration assure the fixing of the denture without a vacuum-effect.
The form of the jawbones, the muscles, the gum’s mobility, the position of the mandibular joint and the aesthetic facilities of the patient have to be taken into consideration in the interest of success.
We try to swallow or spit the foreign material getting into our mouth. Therefore the patient will need an extraordinary tolerance and discipline in the first eight days. It takes time for you to get used to the denture completely.
Nevertheless, a denture placed on implants – implantation is only possible in case of a sufficient bone substance – is the best solution for a fix hold.
How does it work with all on four dental implants?
The All-on-Four dental implant system can be used as a full denture solution for individuals who have lost all or most of their teeth in one or both jaws. The system involves the placement of four dental implants in the jawbone to support a full arch of replacement teeth, which can be either fixed or removable.
- Surgery: The first step is the surgical placement of the four dental implants into the jawbone. The implant is made of titanium, a material that is well-tolerated by the body and can fuse with the bone over time. After the implant is placed, a temporary denture may be placed.
- Osseointegration: After the implant is placed, the bone around the implant begins to heal and grow around it. This process is called osseointegration, and it typically takes 3-6 months. During this time, the implant and bone fuse together to create a strong foundation for the replacement teeth.
- Abutment placement: After osseointegration is complete, the implant is exposed and an abutment, a connector piece between the implant and the final restoration, is placed.
- Final restoration: Once the abutment is in place, impressions of the teeth are taken and the final restoration, such as a full arch fixed or removable denture, is custom-made. This final restoration is then attached to the abutment, completing the dental implant process.
This solution is a more affordable and less invasive alternative to traditional implant-supported dentures. It provides stable, secure support for the replacement teeth and allows for natural biting and chewing function. It also eliminates the need for adhesives and the embarrassment of ill-fitting dentures.
It’s important to note that healing process can vary for each individual and some people may take longer to heal. Your dentist will evaluate your healing progress and determine when the final restoration can be placed. You can save big on dental costs if you get full dentures done abroad, Budapest in Hungary is a popular hotspot for dental holidays.
3 types of dental implants are available in our dental clinic
- Alpha Bio is the best value for money implant, high quality yet cost-effective, making it a popular choice for Hungarian surgeries and the most widely installed implant in Hungary.
- Neodent implants are now at the top of the range. It can also be used in places where the bone stock is smaller, as the implant can also be used for bone compression.
- Straumann is the best in high-end implants. This top-quality manufacturer has achieved the best results in implant placement. Straumann has been manufacturing implants since 1974 and has a long history of innovation in the world of implants. There are tissue-coloured and bone-coloured implants, SLA and SLA activ-coloured implants according to their location, and implants can be made of titanium, roxolide and zirconium.
What will my prosthesis look like?
Like your original teeth, as the denture is especially designed for you. The patient and doctor decide the form and position of the new teeth together.
Will I be able to eat with my denture?
Yes, you will. You will need patience and practice. It helps a lot if you bite the food with the lateral teeth off and chew it on both sides at the same time.
Will my prosthesis bother me when I speak?
No, it won’t. The stability of the denture(s), the form and extent of the teeth will assure your comfort. It is advisable to read loudly to help the organism get used to the new dental restoration.
How should I clean my teeth, my mouth and my denture?
Use a toothbrush and toothpaste. It is advisable to rinse your denture and mouth after eating and to clean your tongue with a toothbrush. Use of special chemicals is only needed if you can not clean your prosthesis with toothbrush properly.
It is advisable to leach your denture for half an hour and to rinse it well with clear water after soaking. You should knead the ridges every day to stimulate the circulation, which helps keeping the vitality of the jaws.
Go abroad and save on dental treatment costs
Residents in some UK regions may find it challenging to receive dental care, which could result in longer wait times and more expensive treatment. Increasing funding for dental education programs and providing incentives for dentists to practice in impoverished communities are some of the solutions that have been suggested. Still, patients have the option to forgo receiving dental care overseas and save money on their dental vacations.
Full denture solution with all-on-4 dental implants in Budapest, Hungary
Budapest, Hungary has been the dental capital of Europe for decades and our dental clinic offers high quality dental treatment at affordable costs. With no waiting lists, Budapest dental clinics receive more and more UK patients that need immediate full mouth dental restoration.
Book your appointment NOW! Send us an e-mail to email@example.com